Questions to Ask

Is my child's IEP or 504 plan written to help him/her obtain a meaningful education?
​Are there issues or concerns with the implementation of my child's 504 Plan or IEP?


AZ Parent

Managing your child's special education is complex, stressful, and can be overwhelming.  A Special Education Advocate or Consultant helps parents work with schools to provide their child with the Free and Appropriate Public Education (FAPE) he or she is entitled to.  


You can support your child's special education!

Parent Concern


Are You Concerned About Your Child's...
...academic progress?  ...behavior in school? skills? well-being?

About Kristina


Kristina Blackledge, M.S., founded AZ Parent Advocate in June of 2007. She brings an abundance of specialized experience. Click below to learn more or contact us for more information.

The Journey Begins

NOTICE:  AZ Parent Advocate is currently on  sabbatical​. 

Please search for other advocate services by visiting